WHMCS BANK ACCOUNT MANAGER WITH AUTOMATIC PAYMENT RECONCILIATION
This module helps automating bank transfer payments reconciliation, a task which is mostly done manually at least once every day.
Owners of a TranferWise Borderless account can connect this module to their account by using their Borderless API credentials, the module will query the account statement for incoming transactions and attempt to match WHMCS unpaid invoices with the invoice number written in the client’s payment reference.
For WHMCS invoices matching the payment reference, the transaction is registered on WHMCS, marking the invoice as paid and triggering the payment confirmation email for the client.
Cron automatic reconciliation
The reconciliation of payments can either be executed manually from the dashboard or automatically by the WHMCS cron, without the need to setup new Cron jobs.
When the Cron option is enabled, the module will periodically attempt to reconcile new incoming payments.
Account balance and transactions history
The module admin dashboard displays balances and recent transactions for all the currencies enabled on the connected Borderless account, so you can always keep track of incoming payments. To assist in managing payments for your WHMCS products and services, the dashboard includes a list of payments that require your attention, ensuring you can promptly check and solve failed reconciliation attempts.
Custom reconciliation rules
When using the default settings, the module recognises numbers in the format #1234 in the transaction’s payment reference as invoice numbers, and attempts to reconcile the payment for the corresponding WHMCS invoice.
To ensure the rules for extracting the invoice number from the transactions payment reference suit your specific needs, you can override the default rule with your own by using regular expressions.
Info and requirements
- Multi-Currency Support
- Custom Regex rules for parsing payment reference
- Recent transactions graphs and list
- Logging to activity log for debugging
- WHMCS dashboard widget for quick monitoring of balances and transactions that need reviewing
- Requires a TransferWise Borderless bank account with API credentials
- Supports PHP 5.6 to 7.2
- Supports WHMCS V7.2 and later
- Customizations for other billing systems can be developed
Powering the digital banking shift, we are leveraging the latest Open Banking communication protocols to integrate WHMCS and banks and automatize B2B and B2C transactions.
See more details in our video
WHMCS TW Bank Account Manager
- Transfewise Bank account manager for WHMCS.
- • Manage your bank account from WHMCS admin console
- • Automatic invoice payment reconciliation
- • Balance and transaction list